Saturday 17 September 2011

New earrings in Stock!

Hello!


I would like to introduce myself in this post as I realized I have not done so. My bad. =p
I am a locally-bred Singaporean and fond of little trickets and dogs. I started Cosette's because I am fond of handicrafts and I love to see how the sum of little parts can form beautiful creations! I find the process from the drawing board to making the jewelry theraupeutic.
Cosette's is my passion and hobby. I am starting my first job soon as an auditor. *gasp* you must be thinking how would I ever find the time to manage Cosette's in the future. Well, I believe in life there needs to be a balance. If it is something I love to do, then it's worth making time for it (not finding them for it). 


New Earrings! (Click on the Earrings tab above to view)
        Dahlia (S$15)             Diana (S$15)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment